Friday, July 27, 2012

Daily offerings

I thought that I'd just start posting without ceremony. I'll get to more explaning later. It seems that some people are finding this blog and I'd just like to have something here.

For now I will be mostly posting pictures of my offerings as daily practice.

Today I found a short path into the woods behind where I work. Before that, though, I clipped a bunch of leaves off of a maple. Their collective stem made a nice wand. As I waved it around the leaves fell off but as I got to the path I found a little feather that I knew would make for a nice decoration.

The path follows along a steep gully on one side and a drainage ditch on the other. The path ends about 250 feet in where the drain goes into the ground. I saw many slugs on my way.

On my way back out I found a nice rock to sit on and meditate. While I was arranging my offering a bunch of crows were having it out in the trees nearby.

Here is a picture my offering for today along with the wand I made...


No comments:

Post a Comment